Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Winner - The Bell Jar, by Sylvia Plath


The Bell Jar, By Slyvia Plath
And the winner is:
DAR, from Peeking Between the Pages.
Thank you everyone for participating in this giveaway.
Congratulations to Dar!
Thank you Harper Perennial.

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Yay, I'm glad Dar won! Congratulations, Dar!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh yea! Congrats Dar!!!!!

Jo-Jo said...

Hurray for Dar! I love it when someone who always hosts wonderful contests gets a win in herself!

Serena said...

Congrats Dar! You're in for a treat!

fredamans said...

Congrats Dar!

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats Dar!

Passages to the Past said...

Well, at least I lost to Dar...can't feel too bad =)

Congrats Dar - enjoy!!!!

Kaye said...

Congrats to Dar!

Toni-

I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Wrighty said...

Great contest, congrats to Dar!!

Happy holidays Toni! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have the very best new year!! :)

Her said...

I loved this book, read her
twice, once in college and
then again once I started to
take my poetry seriously.

Her poetry is a muse for me.

Darlene said...

Thanks everyone and thanks so much Toni! I have wanted to read this book for ages. I'm so excited that I won. I needed a little bit of cheer. Thanks my friend!

Custom Writing Essays said...

I am really love your website, it is so great. Of course, welcome to visit our website too. There are so many great watches and others prdoucts.