Here it is. Challenge number two for me!This challenge is hosted by Diane at Bibliophile by the Sea. You have to check it out. To me this is almost a Blogger Community Service Challenge! The Challenge is as simple as this.
Go over to Bibliophile by the Sea and:
- grab the button
- decide how many books you want to read from your shelves (minimum of 20 - no maximum)
- find a new home for the books once you read them
- post the titles and the authors of books you've read and passed on
- project runs from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010
- crossover challenge books are allowed
This is where I will keep track of my progress. I want to read these books for this challenge. (I will red and bold text the books as I read).
- Signora Da Vinci, Robin Maxwell
- The Piano Teacher, Janice Y. K. Lee
- When Everything Changed, The Amazing Journey of American Woman from 1960 to present, Gail Collins
- The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet, Jamie Ford
Everyone is Beautiful, Katherine Center
- The Italian Lover, Robert Hellenga
- The Puzzle King, Betsy Carter
- A Friend of the Family, Lauren Grodstein
- The Darcy's and the Bingley's, Marsha Altman The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, Mary Anne Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
- The Heretics Daughter, Kathleen Kent
- Sacred Hearts, Sarah Dunant
- The Help, Kathryn Stockett
- The Day The Falls Stood Still, Cathy Marie Buchanan
- Scottsboro, Ellen Feldman
- The White Queen, Philippa Gregory
- Taltos, Anne Rice
Cane River, Lalita Tademy
- 7th Heaven, James Patterson
- The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath
- Testimony, Anita Shreve
*** edited to correct duplicate book and fill in book #20!!