Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

E-Book Reading Challenge - I am in!

I am in! I am doing the 2010 Ebook reading challenge! I hope to enjoy my Kindle 2 to the tune of 12 ebooks this year! This is the addicted level. There are four levels. If you want to see what this is all about, click on over to Royal Reviews the official host of this challenge. The challenge runs from January - December 2010.


I will be keeping track of my books read on this post. There will be a link on my side bar.
1. Last Night in a Twisted River
2. Wolf Hall.
3.  Pride Prejudice and Zombies
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Have fun with the challenge!

Veens said...

I think I am going to join this one as well.

Darlene said...

Glad you joined this one too Toni. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do good on this one. Good luck!

Jenny Girl said...

Perfect timing for you! Good luck.

Felicia said...

I'm a little late to the party. Of course I haven't had my Kindle for a month yet.