Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My last 2010 Challenge.. Audio Book Challenge!

Okay, just one more Challenge for 2010.

Since I plan to continue to enjoy audio books in 2010, I have joined this challenge.
It is hosted by Royal Reviews. I can download from audible right onto my Kindle 2. I love it!

Audio Books Reading Challenge

I plan to enjoy about 12-15 books this year via audio, So I have selected the Addicted level.

This is where I will keep track of my selections.

1. Bel Canto ( Finished 2/2010) Click here for my review
2. Cane River (Finished 3/2010).  Read book and listened to the audio.
3. Envy (Finished 3/18/2010) Click Here for my review.

5 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

O should do more audio books. With my busy schedule and all. The only time I listen to them is when we go up to our cabin in the Adirondacks. For the 3 hr drive and no TV there.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I think I am going to do this one too. Audio has been new to me this year but I really have enjoyed it and almost always have one going on in the car.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I'm in on this one too, this year and 2010. Good luck Toni.

Darlene said...

Good luck with this one Toni. I have trouble concentrating on audio books so I mostly just listen at night. I'm sure you'll do great with this one.

Serena said...

I just love audio books! Good luck with the challenge