Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Winners - A Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand



We have winners for The Summer Affair by Elin Hilderbrand


Yippee... it looks like it will be a great summer read. Don't forget to check out the Reading Group Guide to get the max out of your summer reading.

Enjoy.

Thank you Valerie at Hachette for offering a great giveaway.

And the winners are:

It's Just Me Wendy
Cindy (Socmom213)
Janel
Anonymous (Mary zenrei57)
Carrie K



Look for my email and please reply promptly with your mailing address. Thank you everyone for entering. Sorry for posting the winners a bit late.

6 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh! Yea! its me!
I'll send you my add.
Thank you so much!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Cindy said...

I am so excited to win this one! It looks like a great summer read. Thank you so much! I emailed my info to you.

I love reading your great blog!

Kaye said...

Hi Toni, well you are a winner too of the brand new Bingo award. Stop by when you get a chance and pick up the logo etc.

Serena said...

congrats to the winners