Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Monday!

Hello everyone!

I had unexpected company yesterday and I am delinquent in posting the "A Summer Affair" giveaway winners. So those that are awaiting that news, it is coming. If it is any consolation I had a much needed good visit and movie with my mom.

I also will be posting another fantastic giveaway today. I am excited about this one.

Mailbox Monday for me is going to appear later in the week. For the bloggers that usually see me poking around in your mailboxes.. I will show up a bit late.

I wanted to note that there is a discussion of Beach Trip, by Cathy Holton going on tomorrow over at Books on the Brain. You might want to check it out.

Happy Monday Everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one am glad you will be posting Monday later. It gives us a longer week, so we have more time to do all we need to!

Serena said...

I look forward to your mailbox monday later this week.