Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mailbox Monday 6/8/2009



Mailbox Monday


Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

If you have never participated before, basically, she is the host of this weekly blog activity, visit her site, read her stuff, comment if you'd like and list what books you got last week If you have a blog you can post your mailbox and post a link at the printed page. It is also fun to click on every one's links to see what books came into peoples lives this past week. It is great fun and she a welcomes everyone to join in.


This week I got:

The Lie, by Fredrica Wagman
Click here for my blog post.

and

For Glory, Elisabeth Lee (Author Web-site)



mailman image borrowed from here

9 comments:

♔ jessica.marie said...

So when i first came to your page, I thought "I don't remember following this blog" ... then I realized you changed your header, I like it! ^_^

Oh and I also hope that you enjoy reading your new books!

Melissa O. said...

I am reading For Glory now, it's pretty good so far... I've just hit the part where things are really getting interesting. Enjoy!

Kaye said...

Wow, a lot of people seem to be redecorating! Love the new header and your mailbox logo is just too cute for words. The Lie looks like it would be good. Enjoy your week and happy reading.

bermudaonion said...

The cover of The Lie makes me think of Marilyn Monroe. I hope you enjoy your new books.

Darlene said...

I still really love that cover on The Lie. I've not heard of For Glory. I'll have to check it out.

Ti said...

The new header is fab. Glad you kept a piece of the old one in there too.

I can't keep track of what comes in the mailbox anymore so I don't participate much in this meme anymore. I enjoy reading everyone else's posts though.

Kristen said...

The Lie has a fabulous cover and sounds really intriguing too.

Linda Hughes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena said...

a nice slow mail week for you...you've changed your header....its all scrunched up in the left corner.

I like the new image, but are you planning to stretch it across?