Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Winners - Cemetary Dance Audio -


Hey there.. Happy Sunday! What a great way to start the week!

Special thanks to Anna from Hachette Book Group for this great giveaway.

And the three winners are:
Dawn M.
Purplegengar
and
Carlene

I will try to send the winners email tonight ladies. Feel free to email your address to me if you see this before I get around to it.

Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you for entering and I hope to see you all again in my comment section and future giveaways.

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Oh said...

Just stopped by again because I haven't had the chance in ages and just want to say "thanks" for the review on THE MATING RITUALS OF THE NORTH AMERICAN WASP. Which I intend to look for 'cause i love books about NYC and its environs, Connecticut being one of those "environs." Excellent!