Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Under Construction

Hello friends.

I am sorry for all the changes in the blog. I have been tweaking it to find the perfect layout and I over tweaked.

I am currently working on a permanent layout that I hope will please all, well most of the readers.

Please continue to visit, I have another giveaway posting on Saturday June 13th and one on Monday June 15th.

Thanks for your patience. Please keep the comments coming. I read and cherish them all.
Toni

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the final look!

Anonymous said...

As long as Dexter is there so we can get a daily shot of love from looking at his picture, all is well!

Jo-Jo said...

LOL! Good luck with your remodeling project.

Toni said...

Thanks.. You all are the best!!

Toni said...

Test comment from my phone.

Toni said...

Test comment from my phone.

Kaye said...

No matter what the end result, you have a fabulous blog and as long as you write it, I will read it! Your personality shines through so much, it is a sheer pleasure to come for a visit. Have fun with the new design.

Ti said...

You are very adventurous!! I'm sure that whatever you settle on will be wonderful. Hope your hair doesn't turn gray doing it though! LOL.

Luanne said...

You're brave Toni! I need to make updates/changes but....

Bonnie said...

Good luck with the changes! Your collage of pictures looks really neat...I love the one in the center that you had up as your banner. Make sure to back up your blog so you don't lose anything.
Looking forward to the final unveiling!

Carrie K. said...

No problem- I look forward to the finished result!

Serena said...

I knew you were tweaking! I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Darlene said...

Have fun finding something you like Toni!

Melissa O. said...

I find that I'm always tweaking my blog... It's addictive, sometimes. Yours looks great--I really like your header picture :-)

Linda Hughes said...

I've been working on the look of my blog too. I switched to a new template I found on a web site for blogs. My blog now looks chic and artistic...plse come check it out and lmk whatcha think.

Jenny Girl said...

So far so good. I like what you have done.