Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mailbox Monday 6/29/2009


Hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. You have to check it out!

This week I received:

Bound to Please, by Lilli Feisty. I won it over at Drey's Library. Thank you Drey. I have to say that I got a little smirk on my face as I read the "steamy" disclosure on the back of the book. :)

And I got The Center of the Universe, by Nancy Bachrach, from Sarah from Moss L. Media Relations. Thank you Sarah.

Here is what Booklist had to say about this one:
   "Readers may well tear through this compelling book in a single sitting,"

Here is what Alexandra Fuller, Author of The Legend of Colton H. Bryant said:

"Bachrach is one of the funniest writers I've ever read, period. Make room on the shelf next to
Sedaris, Eggers, Wisely."

Look for my review soon also. I was compelled to open the package, and just start reading.



I also went out and bought: Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer Yay.. I can't wait to sink into this one. I have a few days off work this coming week and I am putting all cares aside to finish this series and get my Bella and Edward fix!

11 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Happy Reading!

Mondays: Musings/Mailbox/Whereabouts

bermudaonion said...

I got The Center of the Universe too. I hope you enjoy Breaking Dawn.

Sheila DeChantal said...

Loved the Twilight series... enjoy! I had to comment that I just love your blog layout.

Jo-Jo said...

Looks like some good books Toni...I haven't read anything by Meyer yet, but I think I am going to squeeeze Twilight in for July.

Kaye said...

Hi Toni, The Center of the Universe looks really good.
My mailbox is here Have a great week and happy reading.

Darlene said...

Enjoy your books Toni. I'm sure you'll get to Breaking Dawn before I do.

♔ jessica.marie said...

I hope you enjoy reading all the new editions to your library! :)

Missy B. said...

Good ones! Enjoy them!

Bonnie said...

Center of the Universe seems to be a popular book in mailboxes this week. It sounds good and I've added it to my wishlist! I hope that you enjoy Breaking Dawn!

Ti said...

That first book looks a little racy. Enjoy it!

Anna said...

Can't wait for your thoughts on Breaking Dawn. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric