Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mailbox Monday 3/9/2009

Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

This week I received:

The Horse Boy, by Rupert Isaacson From Hachette Marketing Group.

A slow couple of weeks for incoming books, but I think it is okay. I have been very busy and I don't like to feel anxious about reviews. It is still my favorite past time and I want to keep it that way.

Happy Mailbox Monday.

8 comments:

Kaye said...

No sense making it into work, right? So, a slow week is OK! Did you finish Galway Bay? I have to start that next.
Here is mine

Anna said...

I haven't heard of this one. Hope you enjoy it. There's nothing wrong with slow weeks here and there.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Hmmm..nope can't place this book. I love the photo of dexter reading drood....I could never get my dog to be that still!

here's my mailbox: http://savvyverseandwit.blogspot.com/2009/03/mailbox-monday-20.html

Jo-Jo said...

I haven't heard of this one yet. I will anxiously be awaiting your review. I think slow weeks can be a good time to catch up on your leisure reading...what's that? lol

bermudaonion said...

It is good to have a slow week from time to time. I love the picture of Dexter reading Drood.

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hey Toni I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog.

Kaye said...

Hi Toni, I have awarded you the Proximidade award. Stop by and pick up the logo,etc.

Toni said...

Kaye .. I am thinking.. I like your style... why even come to work on Monday.. ha!

Anna .. I got the book from a link on Shelf Awareness.

Serena .. Dexter is still only Sometimes.

Jo-Jo .. I agree.. slow weeks are nice sometimes..

Kathy.. thanks... I like that picture of Dex reading.

Yeah.. Wendy.. THANK YOU for the award!!

Oh gosh.. my head is swelling KAYE thank you!!

I have tomorrow ( Friday the 13th off) to play on my blog and get my awards situated. thanks Everyone.. thanks for all the comments, thanks for all the participation in the giveaways.

Toni