Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blog Award

Thank you Wendy from It's Just Me.
I really think it is sweet to get these awards. I am in a bit of a bind for time right now but I wanted to acknowledge and accept. Thank you Wendy.. and I give it right back to you!


And thank you Kaye from Pudgy Penguin Perusals for this award as well. I bestow it right back to you.

I always get a bit behind with posts and awards...but I do think of them and remember them. Thanks Ladies!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations on your blog awards.

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on these awards Toni!

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on your awards ;)

Luanne said...

Well deserved Toni!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award!