Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Mailbox Monday 3/16/2009

Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

This was another one book week, but hey.... I am in need of this time to stop the influx of books and get some reviews out!

I got Lords of Corruption, by Kyle Mills from Julie at FSB Associates. Thank you Julie.

10 comments:

Serena said...

That cover is eye-catching. Happy reading!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I like the cover and wonder what it's about!

Dexter is adorable!

Alyce said...

I think the cover and the title together seem a little scary.

Here’s my post.

الفرقد أبو الفرقد said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendi said...

Enjoy your book!! Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Kaye said...

Ooh, that cover is scary! Are you liking the book? I'll be back for the tour sometime today. My tour post is up at http://kayespenguinposts.blogspot.com

Blodeuedd said...

looks nice, have fun reading :)

bermudaonion said...

At least the one you got looks good. I hope you enjoy it!

Anna said...

I hear you on needing some slow mail weeks. Enjoy your book, and I look forward to your review.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous said...

Welcome and thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. I debated with myself about requesting the Kyle Mills book but I have so many I thought I'd better not. Enjoy your book!