Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Awards - Thank you


I got this one from Margo at Margo Treehugger check out this blog here.
Such a nice pretty blog. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

It is the "when life gives you lemons award". It is about attitude and gratitude. What a nice award don't you think. I mean sometimes those lemons seem to be flying at us. I think some days I just need a baseball bat to whacked the darned lemons into oblivion....you see there is more than one way to skin a lemon.


sisterhoodaward.jpg picture by lilpixc

This one is from Kaela-Kane at Enroute to Life

Thank you Kaela. I love your blog it always makes me smile and sometimes downright giggle.


And I got it again from Debbie at Wrighty Reads, Check out here blog HERE!!

Sisterhood, no need to explain right.. "we are family.. I got all my sistah's with me..." Thanks so much!!

I am behind in reading, chores and a lot of life's little issues (pulled muscle in my back). I want to say thanks so much for the awards. I am not able to bestow them out... but please feel free to snag them and pass them around!

Happy Blog Week to everyone.




9 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations, Toni!

Mari said...

Congrats!!!

Bingo said...

Great awards...super blog and well deserved!

Serena said...

congrats on those great awards!

kalea_kane said...

YOU totally deserve every award you get, Toni! You are definitely one of the blogosphere bright spots! :)

Teddy Rose said...

Congrats Toni!

Wanda said...

Thankfully, in additition to life's little issues there comes life's many rewards.

Hope your back is better soon and congrats on those awards, Toni!

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats girlie! These are certainly well deserved :)

Alyce said...

Congratulations on the awards!