Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Mailbox Monday 3/23/2009

Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

Hey Hey Hey.. it is another one book week.. but I am okay until I catch up.

From Anna at a Hachette I got The Gold Coast by Nelson DeMille. 18 audio CD's. I can't wait to review it. I enjoyed The Gate House a lot. Thank you Anna.

13 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I thought The Gold Coast was better than The Gate House - I hope you enjoy it.

Serena said...

I haven't read this author before...Happy reading.

Anna said...

I also haven't read this author, but I see a lot of people on the train reading his books. Hope you enjoy it.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Oh, how nice! Enjoy : )

My MM is up.

kalea_kane said...

Ooooh...I love audiobooks. Do let us know what you think! :)

Darlene said...

I've never read any of his work but wowser to 18 cd's. That would take me forever. Enjoy.

Kaye said...

I bought the Gold Coast at the library's last sale and just haven't gotten to it yet. I do like his books.


My mailbox is Here

Wendi said...

I haven't read Gold Coast or Gate House, although I've heard that both are wonderful. :)

Happy listening!!

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

kalea_kane said...

Toni, I posted an award for you here.

http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2009/03/award-thank-you.html

Ti said...

I am not a fan of this genre but I've read Demille before and really enjoyed his writing. I even turned some of my book club members onto him which was a pretty remarkable feat since they steered clear of him before that.

Luanne said...

I love audio books! I'm always curious when I know how thick a paperback is to see how many discs it takes - 18! You'll be listening for a bit. Enjoy!

Wrighty said...

I haven't read this yet but it's suppose to be a good one. I was thinking the same thing about how 18 discs seem like so much more than the book. Enjoy and have a great week!

Alyce said...

That should keep you busy for a while! I really liked The Gate House, so I'm sure this is one I'd like as well.