Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Mail Box Monday 3/2/2009

Mailbox Monday


Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.

Thursday - The Help, (ARC) Katheryn Stockett from Penguin Group. (Thank you Matt!). I can't wait to review this book!

So what did you get last week?

6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm looking forward to reading this one too.

Ti said...

I've heard so many wonderful things about this one. My TBR pile is toppling over so I am trying to catch-up before adding more to it, but this one does look tempting...

Jo-Jo said...

Totally green with envy over The Help! lol
I will be looking forward to your review.

Darlene said...

I am so gemming that you got The Help.

Anna said...

This one's on my wish-list. It sounds like such a great book, and I don't think I've seen a negative review yet. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Serena said...

Looks like a good book. I think someone is offering this one up for grabs for carnival week