Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Winners!!!! Sundays at Tiffany's and Beat the Reaper




Sundays at Tiffanys:
1. kat bryan
2. tara
3. darby

Beat the Reaper:
1. dey
2. diana d
3. katy

Your audio books will be shipped from Hatchette. I will email you all for your shipping addresses and get the info out to Hachette asap for your prizes.

Thank you for entering everyone. I hope to have another giveaway in February. Stay tuned.

Dar, thank you for your help today.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Your welcome Toni :)

Jo-Jo said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Kat Bryan said...

Thank you!

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Congrats to the winners! Toni-I tagged you for a meme on my blog :)

Passages to the Past said...

Hey Toni! Stop on by my blog because YOU are the WINNER of Signora da Vinci!!!! Congrats!!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

https://passagestothepast.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Wow! Thank you!