Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lemonade Award


Dar at Peeking Between the Pages gave me this award.
This one is the Lemonade award for blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Thank you Dar.

I am supposed to pass it along, but I am going to go off the cuff and just invite anyone who visits my blog to snatch it up and please pass it along to another blogger.

Happy Day to you all.... and show the love pass along the ice cold Lemonade and have thoughts of the Good Ole Summer Time....

On the book front, I am in the middle of Eclipse and I am really enjoying it and anyone who wants to see some of the mittens that have been knitted modeling Bella's mittens from the movie I have a knitting blog and you can see them there!!! I haven't made mine yet, but I am working on them. I love them because it is a secret way to be a Twilight Nerd and only other Twilight Movie Fans would know.... Gotta love it!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award. I'm glad to see that you're enjoying Eclipse - it's in my stacks.

Teddy Rose said...

Congratulations! Really nice award. You stopped by my blog and I had to see what your blog is like. It's very nice! I'm sure I will visit again.

Darlene said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay Toni. I really need to go visit your other blog. I haven't been in over in ages.

Katrina said...

Great job on the award. I just finished Eclipse today, Loved it! This is my first visit to your blog and I have to say it is great. (Off to add you to my blog list)

Toni said...

Thank you Kathy! Yes.. I am enjoying Eclipse. I am savoring it and it is preventing a lot of necessary reading.

Teddy - thank you so much. My goal this year is to try to visit and comment on double the blogs as usual.

Dar. Thank you Very much. You rock. My other blog is slower than before I haven't had a lot of time for knitting.

Trin - I visited your blog today. Nice job. Thanks for dropping in. I like your January Reads list.

Jenny Girl said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Yay for you!!!!

Serena said...

Congrats on the award. I had no idea that you knit. cool!

Toni said...

Jenny, J. Kaye - thank you.

Serena.. thank you... Yes... I love to knit. Check out my knitting blog. I have had it for over two years now. :)