Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2nd 2009 Challenge - Outlander Challenge 2009


Outlander Challenge - I'm doing it! I have been debating on my second challenge for 2009. I have read Outlander in the past and I have a few of the sequels, I just haven't got around to reading them. This is the perfect opportunity to read along with others.

The Rules

  1. Sign up!
  2. You must read each of the six current Outlander Series novels prior to the publication of An Echo in the Bone (scheduled publication September 2009).
  3. The format can be of your choosing (audio, book, Kindle, etc).
  4. You must post your thoughts/comments/inspirations/criticisms at least once on each book.
  5. Books can crossover to other reading challenges if you wish.
  6. Have fun!

Details

Sign up

9 comments:

LisaMay said...

Good luck with your challenge!

Would you like to do a link exchange?
http://lookatthatbook.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you're joining in! These books are so long I was just laughing the other day at the insane amount of reading it's going to take.....but I love the books so much, I can't help it!

Desert Rose said...

Good luck with the challenge, I joined too so we are outlander buddies :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

I am 13 discs through the first book. Holy moly this is going to be a long haul! The story is great, but I think in a few more discs I'm going to start talking with a Scottish accent!

Alyce said...

I'm participating too! Good luck with your reading!

Kaye said...

Hi, this isn't about the challenge I was just reading your postand I saw you are reading The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet. Have you started/finished it? I'm almost done and really liking it. I hope you'll be reviewing it, I'd like to see what you thought. Have a great week and good luck with your challenge(s).

Darlene said...

Yahoooooooooo, you joined. I really need to get started on Outlander. I was just looking at the books again the other day-I had forgotten just how big they are. lol.

Toni said...

Thank you Lisa.. yes... a link exchange would be so nice.

Michelle, thank you. I can't wait.

Desert Rose.. you bet.. Outlander buddies.

Sandy I want to do a least one of the books in audio for sure!! I want an accent too!

YaY.. Alyce.. this is going to be so fun! I think I will really get going on it in February.

Kaye. I am behind in my January's reads but yes I will be reviewing it but probably not for a few weeks. I can't wait to tune into your review.

Dar... I am so excited about this too! It has been a while and I have been dying to get back into the Outlander groove for YEARS.

Maggs said...

Good luck with your challenge. This is the third time I have heard about this series this year. I will no doubt have to get them at some stage.