Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday - Blog Report

Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to say that I am going to catch up with blogs and google reader in the next few days. I had a reading deadline or two. So I am a bit behind. When I can't stay in touch with the Blog groups I get cranky!!!

I won a book from Amy at Passages to the Past. Check out her blog it is outstanding. Thank you Amy!

I have to say I am very excited about upcoming reads. I am going to do A Circle of Books Giveaway soon! Stay tuned.

Toni

9 comments:

Passages to the Past said...

I'm so glad you won and I can't wait to see what you think of it! And thanks for the shout out! You rock too!

Kaye said...

Congrats on your win! Enjoy. It feels good to catch up too, doesn't it? Have a good week.

Darlene said...

Congrats again Toni! I'm really gemming.

Toni said...

Thank you AMY!!!

Kaye... yes.. it feels good to get caught up.. ha.. I think.. I am not there yet.

Dar.. I knew you'd be gemming.... still another contest going on.. maybe your name is on it.

Jo-Jo said...

Oh you lucky girl Toni...Congratulations!

Serena said...

congrats on your book win! We look forward to you popping up on the blogs...I think I've already seen you!

Luanne said...

It's lovely to win a book isn't it! I too feel antsy when I can't spend time catching up with everyone. See you're reading Knit Two - I've got it downloaded on my MP3.

Jenny Girl said...

congrats on the win!

P.S.
Gave yuou a butterfly award on my knitting blog
I enjoy both your blogs :)

Bonnie said...

Congrats on the book win! Hoping that things settle in soon...I miss your posts. I had a few weeks like this and it does help to take some time to catch up!