Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mailbox Monday 7/27/2009




Hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page:

Happy Monday to all. Can you believe it is the end of July. Holy Mackerel where does the time go?

This week I got:

The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan, Thank you Shelfawarenes.

and

The Juror by George Dawes Green ( thank you Anna from Hachette Book Group)

14 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Both of those books look great! Happy reading!

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

Oh I'm jealous! I want a copy of THE DAYS THE FALLS STOOD STILL (like I need any more books!)

Kaye said...

I requested The Day The Falls Stood Still too but nothing so far. Boo hoo!
Have a great week and enjoy your new books. My MM is here .

Darlene said...

Good ones Toni. I have The Day The Falls Stood Still as well.

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

The Day the Fall Stood Still has been in a couple of answers. Here is mine mine

♔ jessica.marie said...

Oh they both look like they will be good reads, I hope you enjoy them! :)

And I really hope that The Day the Falls Stood still is good since I am waiting on my copy to arrive. ;)

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They look good. Enjoy them both!

Jo-Jo said...

I also received The Day the Falls Stood Still and can't wait to read it.

Ti said...

I'm also getting The Day The Falls Stood Still. I can't wait!

Wrighty said...

These both look really good. I really interested in everyone's thoughts on The Falls book. I live 2 hours from Niagara Falls and enjoy stories about it. Have a great week and enjoy your books!

Serena said...

its all about quality not quantity and those look like some great books...happy reading

Anna said...

The Falls book sounds good. Looking forward to your thoughts.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats! I've heard good things about The Day the Falls Stood Still.

Kelly said...

I'm hoping for The Falls, I'm going to have to read some George Dawes Green. I've been hearing a lot about his books lately.