Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mail Box Monday July 6th

I hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July Weekend whether it is a Holiday in your area or not.

Hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. You have to check it out!

This past week I got:

Ice Land (ARC) by Betsy Tobin Courtesy Penguin via Shelf Awareness request.
Here is the ad that caught my attention:





Here is the book cover!




13 comments:

kalea_kane said...

What a stunning cover! I look forward to your review!

JayRenae said...

I really love this cover! It's beautiful! Definitely catches my eyes. Everyone always says "Don't judge a book by its cover." but I am always intrigued by a pretty cover!

Katrina said...

That would have caught my eye too.

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful cover!

Here is my Monday post

bermudaonion said...

The cover looks fabulous! Now I wish I'd requested it.

Gwendolyn B. said...

I received this one too -- I was so excited! Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Jess said...

What a beautiful cover -- looking forward to your review!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

This is the second Ice Land mention I've seen today. Sounds like a good one!

avisannschild said...

I missed that one on Shelf Awareness. What a stunning cover!

Darlene said...

I think I requested that one from Shelf Awareness as well. I love the cover!

Anna said...

What a great cover! This sounds like a good read. I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Passages to the Past said...

I got one too!!! I hope the inside is as groovy as the outside!

Serena said...

I had to say no to something, and this was one of those, but I'm looking forward to your review.