Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Mailbox Mondays -

My First Mailbox Monday 2/23/2009



Hosted by: Marcia at the Printed Page

Tuesday

From: Valerie at Hachette - Free Yourself to Love, The Liberating Power of Forgiveness, by Jackie Kendall.

From: J.Kaye at J.Kayes Book Blog The Darcys and the Bingleys, Pride and Prejudice Continues, by Marsha Altman ( I won! )

From: My good buddy Darlene just because "That's what friends are for.." thank you! thank Hungry Woman in Paris, Josefina Lopez.

13 comments:

Kaye said...

Hooray for you, you won! Looks like a wonderful week. I hope you enjoy all your books. My mailbox is here

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Hungry Woman in Paris sounds so good. I hope you enjoy it.

kalea_kane said...

Looks like a nice week! I am envious! I can't wait to read your reviews!

Kelly :)

Darlene said...

Toni, I'm curious about The Darcys and the Bingleys. Glad Hungry Woman made it in one piece. I see Gary is just booting along with Drood-awesome.

avisannschild said...

Welcome to Mailbox Mondays! I also have The Darcys and the Bingleys waiting to be read on my shelf. Hungry Woman in Paris does look interesting. Enjoy!

Mari said...

Hey. I have heard about The Darcys and theBingleys. Can't wait to hear what you think of it.

Number One Novels said...

I'm curious about The Darcys and the Bingleys. Looking forward to the review!

Kristen said...

The Darcys and the Bingleys looks good and Hungry Woman in Paris looks positively scrumptious.

Anna said...

These sound good! Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Passages to the Past said...

Looks like some yummy books ~ yeah you!! I look forward to your reviews!

Passages to the Past said...

Hey you! Stop on by my blog and pick up an award!

Jenny Girl said...

I think you will really enjoy the Darcys and the Bingleys. Nice mailbox weeek!

Serena said...

I can't wait to see what you think about The Darcys and the Bingleys. I have not read this one yet.