Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 17, 2012

New Books - Algonquin

I have had nice selection of books arrive in my mailbox to keep me busy reading this Spring.  Thank you Algonquin.

One that was especially exciting for me is:
 Heading Out to Wonderful by Robert Goolrick.  (remember A Reliable Wife?)  I already started this one and it starts out interesting and it holds great promise as a good read.


And here are the others I received.
 
Until the Next Time, by Kevin Fox
Running the Rift, by Naomi Benaron


The Receptionist, Janet Groth

A Wedding in Haiti, Julia Alvarez
West of Here, by Jonathan Evision (Paperback).  My son gave this book a five star rating.
All Woman and Springtime by Brandon W. Jones

Happy February and Spring to all.  I am still looking forward to catching up on blogs and books.  Thanks for popping in!

Toni

12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

They all look great!

Toni said...

Hi there...Nice to see you! Thanks for stopping by Miss Bermudaonion. :)

Wall-to-wall books said...

Hi Toni! It was so nice to hear from you!
Wow you got a wide assortment of books there!
I hope all is well with you. Here's to healthy eating!

Ti said...

Hi Toni!! (waving)

That Goolrick books looks really good.

Toni said...

Hi Wendy and Tina...
Nice to see you both...waving at you.

Beth DiIorio said...

I've been wanting to read Running the Rift and Heading Out to Wonderful. I'll be curious to hear your impressions when you're finished reading them. In the meantime, I'm heading out to the bookstore!
~ Beth :-)

Alyce said...

Those look like fun reads! I've been keeping an eye out for reviews of Running the Rift since I saw the author in Tucson.

Toni said...

Nice to see everyone who stopped by. :) Thank you, Toni

Bang Bejo said...

Greetings from us

??? Behind visit our blog ???
= Alat Bantu Sex

https://downloadgudanglagu.com/ said...

Thank you, this article gives me a lot of new ideas

Lizzy Vincent said...



I am really pleased with this service of this powerful Clairvoyance Caster. Dr. ECOCO, if you are going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or
you want to get your ex-husband or wife back? Dr.ECOCO THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out. Contact him to help
solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact detail is email address: ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com He is always ready to
helpyou.he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.Do you want your ex lover back? Do you want to get pregnant? Do you want your husband to
appreciate you? Do you want to be famous or rich? Do you need your business to grow excessively? Do you need a job? Do you need a husband? Do you have a
problem in your marriage? Contact: (ogbeborecocosolution@gmail.com)

BikersGearGermany said...

I love that blog,that was amazing.