Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Winners- Black Hills by Dan Simmons - Audiobook

I owe some winners some audio books.  Thanks for your patience!



Congratulations to:

MonieG
TJ
Justpeachy36 

They have won an audiobook copy of Black Hills by Dan Simmons.

Thank you Anna from Hachette Books for this fantastic giveaway. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that TJ me? :D

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

justpeachy36 said...

Thanks for have this great giveaway.

I have an award for you:

http://debsbookbag.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-awards.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Toni!

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats to the winners

Desert Rose said...

Congrats to the winners :)

Unknown said...

Hey congrats to the winners. Hope you enjoy the book.

Serena said...

congrats to those winners...can I say I'm jealous!