Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, January 22, 2010

A Reliable Wife - Winner


I am happy to announce that the winner of my copy of A Reliable Wife is:

picking2gogranny

Congrats to Linda!!! I'll get your book to you.

I am still in the middle of this book and it is gooooood!!


Sorry for the delay on posting. I currently have a Copy of American Rust to offer. See my side bar. By the end of this weekend I should have three more giveaways to post.

Happy Saturday to you all!

Thank you Algonquin Books for this free copy that I was able to pass along freely to a reader of this blog.

6 comments:

Felicia said...

I am excited for the winner. I am really liking A Reliable Wife. Enjoy!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations Felicia!

picking2gogranny said...

I am excited to have won. Toni has given me some great reading advice and now I am finally enjoying reading some good reads. Thanks Toni and to Algonquin Books for making this available for me to win.

fredamans said...

Congrats!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congrats to the winner!

BTW: stop by my blog, I tagged you with an award!

http://bibliophilebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-lie-because-kay-asked-me-to.html

Bingo said...

Congrats...this is a super book. I reviewed when it first came out and interviewed the author...I think it was one of the best I read last year....enjoy!