Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Summer fun in April.....All about Dex!

Dexter has some summer fun.
I have been wanting to try a video for a while... excuse my scratching weird voice... I am home sick with a cold / allergy something... So here is Dexter playing outside... oh excuse the unkept over run, need to be weeded, chopped, mowed back yard....

I have been twittering from bed, reading and drinking tea today. I want to read reviews and posts with a more clear head so I will be catching up and stopping by your blogs soon. If I haven't visited your blog lately.... how about posting a link here... I love to see what everyone is reading and writing about.

Happy Wednesday!

Oh here is another few shots of Dex. I could write a list of many reasons I like Dex, but one of the reasons that I really love him... is that he is a part of the family. He is always interested in everything we do. Here is Dex checking out Elliott's new dinosaur, Spike. Dex is just one of the "guys" in my life. The other picture... Dex is hip on nap time.



13 comments:

Jenn's Bookshelves said...

I can see the video now!! Dex looks like he's having a great time! Love the pictures, too. You'll have to let me know how Elliott likes "Spike"-Justin's interested in one of those dinosaurs, too!

Toni said...

It is pretty cute.. on clearance at Target for a few bucks off... makes a noise like he is thundering through the house, and growls... Elliott put LeLe's pink lease on her....

ANovelMenagerie said...

I've been down with allergies, too. If you look at my Sunday Salon blog post, you'll see the cutest picture of a basset hound who's sick. :)

I love Claire, my basset. She is PETRIFIED of water and the hose. My labrador loves it. It's been super hot here and it's nearly impossible to wet Claire down because she runs to the recesses of the yard and hides.

I HEART bassets!

Oh... and Claire won't sleep with anybody else on the bed. She always wants it all for herself. She's crate trained and prefers her crate. She sleeps from like 9 at night until 10 the next day uninterrupted and she's only 2! When we get her up in the morning she does daily stretches for 5 minutes before sauntering out for her morning piddle.

Sheri

bermudaonion said...

I love the picture of Dexter in bed with your little guy.

Anonymous said...

You're so lucky to have a Dexter!

Ladytink_534 said...

What a cutie! My mom had one named Sophie but she died a couple of months after I moved out of state. She was kind of skittish around strangers but such a sweet dog.

Toni said...

Awh that is sad Ladytink.. Dexter is friend to all...almost to a fault.

Rhapsodyinbooks... I feel lucky to have him.

Bermudiaonion.. Dex and my grandson just light up my world.

Novel - I loved you Sunday salon!

Jenn.. wouldn't it be cool if Jack and Dex met and Jack didn't try to kill Dex... I can dream right?

Darlene said...

What a cute video Toni. Buddy would be running for his life. The pics are really great too!

Luanne said...

Great pictures - thanks for sharing!!

Ti said...

I need to play with video too. Was it hard to make and post?

DEX is the man! I will never tire of posts about him. It was nice to hear your voice as well :)

Jenny Girl said...

Give Dex some pets for me. My dog is afarid of water, she would never do that.

Passages to the Past said...

I wanna play with him =) He is so friggin cute! I love taking naps with my dog...I always sleep better when she's right next to me! Thanks for posting!

SissySees said...

The video is funny-cute, but that last photo is heart-warming!!