Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Monday After

Good Morning everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend. I was very busy and so I am a bit behind. (shock shock.. ha!) I will be announcing the Kitty Books winner tonight or tomorrow. Please forgive the delay.

I did get a couple books that I want to feature on Mailbox Monday also.

I am still reading Geraldine Brooks, People of the Book, however I haven't picked up a book for two days.. bummer... I feel out of sorts and out of touch.

I look forward to catching up on posts.. awards... and all the good book stuff soon.

Goals this week:
Finish and Post a review for People of the Book.
Start, read, and post a Review for The Triumph of Deborah.
Catch up on all the news in blog land.

PS. If you have a post or feature that you want me to read or catch my attention.... feel free to post a link here so I can check it out!!!!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

The Triumph of Deborah should be a fast read Toni. I liked it. I'm really behind in blogland right now. Haven't gotten to comments or anything. Don't think I'll catch up today either.

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I read The Triumph of Deborah last month and really liked it. I also got the sweetest emails from Eva Etzioni-Halevy afterwards. What a sweet woman. I hope you enjoy the book!

kalea_kane said...

Looking forward to your review of The Triumph of Deborah. :) Welcome back to Monday.

Serena said...

I hope you had a great weekend. I know all about being behind...still am. LOL But welcome back.

Alyce said...

I feel kind of out of touch too. I've been checking blogs from three different computers (three different feed readers) so I have no clue which blogs I've visited already. :)