Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Winner Who By Fire - and Thank You IOU's


And the winner is.............. Linda from monkeybizness
Congrats! I will email you tonight. The book is on the envelope waiting to be mailed out. (yes.. it is a recycled envelope.. I do that).


I know.. I know.. I.O.U. I owe you all thanks and award acknowledgments.
I got some neat awards this week. I got over to thank some of you. I haven't gotten to everyone. It is always so nice to get a comment with an award and get that special love. I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate it and it makes my day to be thought of in blog land.

Busy times. ... I will be participating in the Secrets to Happiness Tour and The Host Tours. Coming soon... there WILL be giveaways.. so tune in.

Back to the IOU's.. I owe a lot of comments too.. so mark my words.... I will be out pestering you all this week in blog land as well.

Happy Summer Days to all.

6 comments:

Ruth King said...

I recycle my mailing envelopes, too. It seems so wasteful to just throw them all away. (Is it bad that I can tell the publisher by the kind of envelope that they send? I'm starting to recognize them by the envelope alone.)

Toni said...

I have to say Ruth.. Me TOO!! Also whether it is UPS or Fed Ex is a tale tell sign. :)

Linda Hughes said...

Thank-you, so excited I won!! woo-hoo! I will keep a look out for your e-mail, so I can send my info. I recycle envelopes also, I see nothing wrong with that. I think that is wonderful to see others recycle them too, if envelopes are in good condition, seems a waste to throw them out.

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to Linda...I've been really behind on my awards also. It's been onen thing after another for the past 3 months and now graduations...arrrggghhh! lol

Jenny Girl said...

We know you appreciate them. That's why we keep giving them to you.

Serena said...

I have not recycled many mailing envelopes...probably because the hubby opens them and destroys them in the process.