Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mailbox Monday May 18th 2009

Mailbox Monday
Hosted by Marcia at the Printed Page.













I got this hound dog mailbox photo from
Novelty Mailboxes.


Thank you for stopping by. Here is my Mailbox
Mr. Popper's Penguins, Richard and Florence Atwater - from Anna at Hachette book group.




The Girl Who Stopped Swimming, Joshily Jackson - from Valerie at Hachette book Group.


The Host, Stephenie Meyers - from Miriam at Hachette Book Group. Check back on June 13th and I will be hosting a Tour for the Host!

8 comments:

Jess said...

The Girl Who Stopped Swimming sounds great and I have read The Host and enjoyed it (more than the Twilight series) and I hope you do too.

Anna said...

Hope you enjoy The Host. I read it when it first came out and liked it. Happy reading! My mailbox is here.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

bermudaonion said...

You had a good week! I'm doing The Host tour too.

Jo-Jo said...

I also can't wait to read The Girl Who Stopped Swimming...it sure sounds good.

Darlene said...

Toni, I'm anxious to see what you'll think of The Host. Happy Reading.

Serena said...

I loved The Host! Happy reading.

Missy B. said...

I haven't read any of these...they all sound good. Enjoy your week!

Ti said...

I'd like to read The Host someday. I've heard mixed reviews on it but it still intrigues me.