I have selected my final books for my Lit Flicks Challenge.
1. Little Women - (1/2 done) . I own the book and the newer movie, I haven't seen the older version with Kate Hepburn.
2. The Hours - ( I read this when it came out and saw the movie). It is on my top list of favorites EVER!! so I want to take time this year to re-read and re-watch. (I own the book, not the movie)
3. Wuthering Heights- I have never read the book or saw the movie. I own the book.
4. Twilight -Stephanie Meyer - I had not read the book and have been wanting to for a while and the movie is coming out so I added it to the challenge.
5. A Tale of Two Cities - I own the book, but I have never read. I have never seen the movie.
I am excited to get some of these need to read and re-read into my reading diet at the end of this year. It will be cool to start 2009 with some good classic literature checked off my list. I also have a little shopping to do.. and that is good retail therapy!!!!!