Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Winners!! Ted Dekker Tour Prizes -


Sorry for the delay folks!

The Grand Prize winner of the book The Bride Collector and the Spooky Guy is:  

Jennygirl

Runner up winners of the book only are:
  Mystica,
  Luanne, 
Wendy (Hines),
and Janel.

Congratulations to the winners!  Thank you Hachette books for the Giveaway

6 comments:

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh darn! I saw Wendy and got prematurely excited!

Congrasts to the real winners! Ted Dekker is awesome!!!!! The best!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Luanne said...

Congrats to the winners! And I'm thrilled to be one of them! Thanks Toni!

Jenny Girl said...

Yea! Thanks Pumpkin and congrats to the other winners.

Mystica said...

Congrats to all and I love that I am one of them!

fredamans said...

Congrats winners!