On Sale October 6thPre-order Here or Here
In her new book, How to Rule the World from Your Couch, Laura Day teaches you or your company how to create success in any area by using your brain in unique and compel-ling ways so that your innate intuition can propel you ahead to successful solutions.
Laura's work has helped demystify intuition and demonstrate its practical, verifiable uses in the fields of business, science, medicine, and personal growth. Her list of clients and students includes doctors, financial investors, scientists, engineers, and celebrities. Day has shown that 98% of success is planning and that you, therefore, have the power to transform your life.
- “Intuition is logic. Laura Day guides you step-by-step through a systematic approach to getting in tough with this important faculty.” – Dr. James Watson, Nobel Laureate and co-discoverer of DNA
- "How to Rule the World from Your Couch is perhaps the greatest book ever written. Everyone that's ruled the world has read it and it worked. Bill Gates, George Bush, Oprah. Saddam Hussein didn't read it and was hanged, so if you wanna rule the world and not be hanged, read this book." – Chris Rock
- "Laura Day is a remarkable woman with remarkable abilities. But for me, what is most remarkable about her is how she has taught me to believe in myself and my own intuition. As a woman and as a mother, I have seen Laura’s commitment to educating people and releasing their fears.” –Demi Moore
- "Laura Day teaches you how to awaken your inner genius so you can have a deeper more fulfilling experience of life." – Deepak Chopra, author of Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul
- "I believe in the gut and I believe in Laura Day." – Brad Pitt
Laura Day is the New York Times bestselling author of Practical Intuition and has spent over two decades helping companies as well as individuals use the power of intuition to achieve their dreams. Her global clientele includes celebrities, scientists, business executives, and other professionals. She speaks regularly both here and abroad, and has appeared in numerous publications (Marie Claire, People Magazine, Newsweek) and on television including CNN, The View, The Oprah Winfrey Show, Fox News, and Good Morning America.
Thanks to Katrina from Wiredset I have two copies to offer. This offer is open internationally. Good Luck. I will announce the winners sometime shortly after 10/10/2009. Good Luck.
To enter simply leave a comment with your name and email. If you follow this blog you get two entries. Winners will be selected by random drawing (random.org).