Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

In loving Memory



A year ago I posted a link about a very dear friend of mine's nephew who was killed in Afghanistan. I just wanted to post a remembrance in his honor today. For him, his family and all the brave military men and women who are continually serving and supporting.

Here is the link I posted last year.

Sending Prayers and love to all that knew and loved Michael.

8 comments:

rhapsodyinbooks said...

What a nice post! I'm sure somewhere he's happy to be remembered like this!

Ti said...

It's good to be reminded of the work that these men and women are doing. I's so sorry for your friend's loss though. My nephew is over there right now and he just turned 18.

Toni said...

Thank you ladies!!

Wrighty said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of this brave, young man. This was an important post and we need to be reminded of the individuals that fight to protect us and all they and their families sacrifice. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Toni for this tribute to Michael. I will share this my family. God Bless and watch over our soldiers.

Vicki

ANovelMenagerie said...

I'm so sorry. I have a friend there right now.

So sorry to hear.

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing this story. What a great reminder of the bravery of these great men and women who serve our country in the Armed Forces.

Fort Lauderdale BBQ Repair said...

Very thoughtful bloog