Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins - A Review by Toni

This is the second book in The Hunger Games Series.  As the story opened up, I did not have any idea where the story was going to go.   I did not have any clue what was going to happen in this book at all!  And I am not going to spoil it now that I do know.  Once the book got going, it was a complete page turner until the end.  There were a lot of "wow" moments, tons of action, and quite a cliffhanger ending.  It was great reading.  I really enjoyed it. This book should translate well onto the big screen.   I had planned to take a break and read something else, but Mockingjay is already loaded on my Ipad and I started it last night.  I have no idea what the next book holds, but I am very excited to read on.

Thanks for stopping by!
Toni

8 comments:

alreem @ (AlreemBookChapters) said...

Glad you like it, I have been wanting to read this series for a while now but I'm waiting to finish my exams, so I can enjoy it ,,, Nice review :D

Toni said...

Hi Lily.. I really did enjoy this book. I really is outside of my normal reading genre and taste...but it has been great so far.

bermudaonion said...

After reading The Hunger Games, I'm wondering where Collins took the story.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Catching Fire was my favorite of the three.

Alyce said...

Yep, they are that sort of book that you just can't stop reading. Waiting for the sequels to come out was killer. You were smart to wait and read them all at once.

Kelly said...

I loved all of these books! And I was so happy that I did. I initially started them, hoping I could find some common ground with my Twilight loving daughters, (I thought Twilight was just awful!) Happily, my girls agreed...Hunger Games trilogy whups the pants off of the Twilight series!

Golden Triangle Tours said...

You could certainly see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Follow us Upstairs...
not that book which
in the opposite direction.
-GBY