Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Winner !! Postcards from a Dead Girl, A Novel by Kirk Farber





And the winner is:

Bermudiaonion

Thank you Erica from Harper Perennial!
Kathy, congratulations, I will email you soon, for your information to forward.

If you didn't win, the book is on sale now.









4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so excited, Toni! Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

fredamans said...

Congrats bermudaonion!

Serena said...

Congrats Kathy!

bermudaonion said...

My book came today! Thanks again, Toni!