Welcome to A Circle of Books.

Please visit Toni/CoolpinkOne (ME!!) at my new blog:

WWW.THE SOAPYVIOLINIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello and welcome to my book blog. This blog is dedicated to books everywhere and the people who write and read them. Thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight the Movie - Lit Flicks Challenge



I just wanted to say that I changed one of my Lit Flicks selection to Twilight because after reading the book and finding out that a movie was coming up, I was so excited!

I am not going to give a big big review. The movie has been out only a few days. I left several comments on Maw Books Blog where there is a nice discussion going on, but I figured those who were reading there really wanted to know and discuss it.

I liked the Twilight the movie a lot. I was caught up in the movie just like the book and I look forward to the second one. I loved the scenery, the characters, and the story line. I didn't mind the slight change here or there in the plot. Actually I was jazzed about Twilight all weekend after seeing it.

I am a Full - Fledged Twilight fan now. And proud of it. :)
My book review here.

6 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Welcome to the Twilightacolics group :) JK. I'm a fan too and I read all the books, but haven't seen the movie yet. We don't have it here where I live yet so I need to wait till it's on DVD.. But I'm sure I'll love it, I saw the trailer and it looks really interesting :)

Toni said...

Yep.. I am a Twilightaholic. Thanks for the comment DeSeRt RoSe. :)

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad that the movie is getting good reviews and that you liked it Toni!! I was SO disapointed as a group of friends of mine went to see the movie this weekend but they arranged it very last minute. They called me an hour before they were going and I couldn't make it. I don't know anyone else who wants to see it so may have to wait for DVD!

Toni said...

Hi Bonnie... what a bummer that you missed it.. perhaps one of them is up for a repeat viewing? I think I would like a copy of the DVD.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Twilight fan too! I still haven't made it to the movie yet though. I need to. Congrats on finishing a Lit Flicks Challenge selection.

Toni said...

Hi Jessica.. I hope to finish up the Little women part of my challenge and then my next selection soon! ;)